Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scott Rose - Deep Sumthin'


Scott Rose - Deep Sumthin'

Released in 2006
Country Rose Productions
Produced by Scott Rose

1. Deep Something (Scott Rose)
2. Born To Play Country (Scott Rose)
3. See You Later (Scott Rose)
4. Out Of Order When Lit (Scott Rose)
5. Baby Girl (Scott Rose)
6. She's A Red Head, Red Neck (Scott Rose)
7. The Caulk Sucker (Scott Rose)
8. Kentucky Fried Knight (Scott Rose)
9. Positive Light (Scott Rose, Rick Bone)
10. Miracles Happen (Scott Rose)
11. All In The Cards (Scott Rose)
12. Don't Forget Me, When I'm Gone (Richard Anderson, Scott Rose) - originally titled "When I'm Gone"

"Don't Forget Me, When I'm Gone" was a re-working of "When I'm Gone" which was demoed by Richard Anderson in 2004.

Notes by Richard Anderson:
I came across Scott Rose by way of Nils-Ole Finbak who I had been working with, Scott leant his talents to a track we had written and recorded called "Never Let You Down". We discussed perhaps working together on something - little did I know at the time that a song I had demoed would be moulded into an album-worthy track. Normally I am not the biggest country fan on the planet but I thought in keeping with the spirit that I would lend my support to a good friend and sincerely had hoped the album would turn out well - and it did.

You can still purchase this album here

No comments:

Post a Comment